Dairy Meadows #28, 3BR 2.5Bath #98875 UNDER OFFER
Sitting in an elevated position at the end of a cul-de-sac just up from the famous west coast of the island with a view towards the sea and not far from the well known Holders Polo Field and the Green Monkey Golf Course at Sandy Lane is this charming, spacious three bedroom family home.
Designed with a practical open plan living space that flows out to covered wooden patios and the garden to the east and to the west, the home is a wonderful blend of spacious convenience with a cottage personality. wooden floors, handrails, pickled ceilings, louvred shutter windows and exposed beams combine with the trees and greenery of the garden to give the property a natural homely feel.
The neighbourhood is peaceful and desirable with a variety of quality properties throughout. The location is very central with easy access to Warrens, UWI, the highway, Bridgetown, Holetown and the beaches of the west coast.
The accommodation comprises:
- Living/dining (24’x 23’) with wooden floors, pickled wooden ceiling, wooden louvred windows, double wooden doors to the two patios, breakfast counter (to the kitchen)
- Guest powder room with under stairs storage
- Kitchen automotive finished wooden cupboards, built-in oven, 4 burner gas hob, wrap abound Decoran breakfast counter, bay window to garden
- Front patio: spacious area with dining and living space, double wooden louvred doors leading into the house, pickled wooden ceiling, tiled floor, wooden balustrade and steps to the garden
- Rear patio: pickled wood ceiling, pair of wooden louvred doors from the living room and a tiled floor leading into the private rear garden
- Laundry area with floor to ceiling storage cupboards
- Office looking onto rear garden
Upstairs (pickled wooden staircase)
- Landing with linen cupboard
- Master bedroom (15’3” x 13’9”) with high exposed wooden ceiling, wooden louvred bay window to the rear garden, en-suite with long vanity sink counter, shower, w/c and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: built-in cupboard, exposed wood ceiling, wooden louvred window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 3: built-in cupboard, exposed wood ceiling, wooden louvred window overlooking rear garden
- Family bathroom shower, w/c and vanity sink counter unit
Electric gates lead up to the carport with easy access to the sheltered, private rear garden and the spacious front garden both of which are laid mainly to lawn with mature trees. Water tanks are neatly tucked away to the back of the house.
SALE PRICE : BBDS$985,000
Dairy Meadows #28, St. James, Barbados
Land: 11,790 Sq. Ft. House: 3,200 sq. ft.